Friday, February 11, 2011

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
Sun Valley Elementary Media Center by Kevin Vickers is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

I chose to use a Creative Commons license with my website that I created with my school's media center because of some of the photos that I have created are original.  The American Library Association creates original READ posters but not in digital format.  So, I thought that I would celebrate the same ALA READ campaign using photos of "neighborhood celebrities" and use the Creative Commons license to help identify my willingness to collaborate with others.  This way they would know that it was okay to use my original works without feeling the need to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment